Friday, January 4, 2013

Hedgehogs

OK, I know not about what thou thinkest, but hedgehogs are cute. The only thing that's not really attractive about them is their eyes, which are beady little things without very much character as shown in the picture below. It's probably part of their survival tactics to just stare down their predators. 

Now if hedgehogs had different eyes, their "cute status" would go up a few more points, but there would probably be a lot less of them. This is what I think they should look like...
Isn't that just SO much more adorable? The eyes are everything. Well the smile has a little bit to do with the overall look. But, I mean, with eyes like that who wouldn't smile?
That, folks, is my opinion on hedgehogs.  What do you think? Am I right?

2 comments:

  1. I agree. It's hard to stare down your enemies when you're cute (unless you're a little kid, and your enemy has food).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yes. Your kid example reminds me of Jessie. She being the little kid and I being the enemy.

    ReplyDelete